WE ARE OPEN !!!! 2020
COVID -19 MEASURES WE ARE TAKING
1. All Equipment - vessels (paddleboards, kayaks, surfboards, canoes)I.e. paddles,leashes etc. are sprayed and wiped down with bleach solution and rinsed off with soap and water.
2. All cleaned equipment is kept away from participants / guests, who will no longer be able to touch equipment before use.
3. All instructors or guides are required to wash their hands for 20 seconds or wear new pair of disposable gloves before handling any equipment and wear a mask or Gaiter.
4. All instructors or guides re required to keep a 6 foot distance from paddlers / guests. All paddlers / guests we hope will respect the distance requirement.
5. Any paddlers / guests found not to be in compliance with these policies will have their tour or lesson cancelled and not be eligible for a refund or credit .
6. All paddlers who are signed up to rent or take lessons must wear a mask until you get out on water.
7. All paddlers must maintain a 6 foot distance from other paddlers and listen to instructor or guide.
If paddlers choose to ignore the rules of the water, ignore instructor / guides , ignore the N.Y.S. Guidelines issued for
Covid19 their trip will be cancelled and will head back to home port. No refunds or credits will be issued.
PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING ON WATER.
The All New L.I. LOCAL SHACK @ SUNSET HARBOR.
featuring essential items, clothing and jewelry.
Sup Meditation (on boards and/or on sailboat)
NEW ADDITIONAL LOCATION AT WEEKS BOATYARD ( the oldest boatyard in the country)
on PATCHOGUE RIVER JUST NORTH OF DUBLIN DECK
WELCOME TO the Premiere WaterSports company on Long Island
We were the first and still going!!!
LONG ISLAND SUP & WATERSPORTS
We are LONG ISLAND SUP ! We are SUP! On LONG ISLAND.